Saturday, July 4, 2015

Freedom Run

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 578.8 (running: 419.3; walking: 26.7; biking: 132.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $49.11

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 578.8 Aaron: 373.3 (b: 338.6; w: 34.7)  Elly: 120.9 Total: 1073

Happy Fourth of July!! For all we are given and for all who fight for it, I feel very, very blessed!!
We have a lot of fun things on deck today, but I still wanted to check in ... Pit Crew #2 clearly forgave my shock to her heart last night and eagerly got out of bed today to run. And, how could she not want to go out when we looked so festive?!
If you want to get some very positive reinforcements from passers-by, run carrying an American flag. It's actually pretty cool.

Elly wanted to show she looks particularly festive today, too, even if she stayed home instead of running:
To you and yours, Let Freedom Ring!! Be safe and enjoy your day which is exactly the opposite of what my brother and I did when we were teenagers with fireworks, and I'll check in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment