Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Current Status

Aaron is currently unloading the dishwasher that I didn't even know was run. Where was I? This immediately following an unresolved discussion with him about why every t-shirt he owns eventually ends up with a hole under one of the arms. I said it's because of the way he must be taking it off. He said it's because his body has a way of making his shirts deteriorate.

*sigh*

That should probably explain why this fits me perfectly:
That's one tired dawg ...

I am running tomorrow although, at the moment, I'm having trouble visualizing actually doing so. I love Summer, but I have a hard time keeping up with it! Hence: TIRED!

But, ready or not, morning will come, and I will hit it. As has been happening all Summer, I'll do the best I can and be more than satisfied with that! More on that ... tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment