Friday, April 10, 2015

Ready To Go ... Go ... GO!!

With Friday almost over, I figured it was time to check in! The photo program also decided to not cooperate (it must be tired ... it's getting late0, so I'll inundate with those once everything decides to work again.
 
Here are some items to look forward to:
  • EXPO
  • Cool things at the Expo
  • The Crew all ready
  • A hedgehog. Of course. 
Tomorrow's a day to cheer and recognize The Crew! They have their goods, and they are READY!!
 
The forecast for both weekend runs is awesome!! We are all healthy and happy and ready to GO!!
 
I'll check in again with recaps and festivities after all have crossed the finish lines!! I already can't wait to tell about it because I'll be finished it is quite a rush every, single time!!
 
Make the weekend what you want it to be, and we'll all see you after groovin' a few miles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment