Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'll Take Easy Today Because Tomorrow Won't Be

It's a Rest Day for me! So, I'll let Snoopy take over for a sec ...
Could that be more fantastic ?! (No!)

Today is one spent running from here to there with weird pockets of time in between (you know how that goes ...), so I'm spending those pockets doing the this-and-that 'house' cleaning. Not the least of my duties today is to clean out my email inbox, and, in doing so, can I just note how many messages I've received about buying the race photos from GO! St. Louis?! That includes the, "Last chance!" message as well as the, "You can still buy!" messages ... in that order. HA!

Forgetting the fact that their online proofs were so, completely covered with words so as not to be lifted and stolen, the fact is most race photos really suck. Every time I see a new buy-me message come in, I just chuckle. So, this particular task has gone very quickly ... delete-delete-delete-delete-delete ...

May your tasks today be as quick and painless as mine, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment