Thursday, April 23, 2015

Putting It All Together

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 362.5 (running: 251.7; walking: 17; biking: 93.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $33.68

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 362.5 Aaron: 275.5 (b: 251.4; w: 24.1)  Elly: 74.8 Total: 712.8

Wow, there is nothing I can complain about on this Rest Day!! Breakfast with a friend, lunch with Aaron and a visit before dinner with another friend? Not to mention, I actually completed all of my work (yes, I do work, it's just an unconventional schedule) and I think I put the pieces of those things I've messed up back together. Even though that doesn't mean we get to do the events I originally wanted us to participate in, it does mean the problems were solved by both creative solution and being extended some grace (Go Girl and Glow Run, respectively).

What this boils down to in terms of immediate action is that I'm back on for a Half Marathon in a few weeks! What kind of stupid solution was that?! I say that in jest because I really did want to keep up with the long runs for another handful of weeks before I expect I'll poop out, and I have just the plan to do it.

And, now, I need to execute it.

Thinking about it tonight made me tired, though. So, I decided to go for a walk to have some gal pal time:
Elly was most contrary, but that's allowable on a walk. If I get to run tomorrow morning (as it might or might not rain), she won't get to go, so tonight was the perfect time to indulge her. And, I got caught up on the details of my girl's life, so that's a perfect outing at any pace.

May you end up your week better than it began no matter how it began! (I do hope it was better than mine!) I'll check in tomorrow after the morning move ...

No comments:

Post a Comment