Saturday, November 15, 2014

Going Forth ...

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 181 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 907.1 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 353.4 Money Found For Food Bank: $59.33
 
After today's run, I think I'm going to hit that $60 hope for the Food Bank. Just sayin' ...
It's just out there for there the picking up, people!! Okay, yes, I get that most normal people don't walk nor run themselves through drive-thrus which are a major source of the stash. But, I'd already found 27 cents before even coming close to a drive-thru this morning, so there you go. It's out there.
 
This is also out there!
I begrudge no one the early decorations. That was just a yard of happy. Period.

This was a face of not-especially happy:
"My turn now ... right?!?"
Poor girl. When I got back home, she very deliberately got in front of me and sat in her most perfect form to show how obedient she can be when she wants something. I'm still nursing that leg of hers not wanting to push it as she's shown minor signs of favoring the other now and then. I'd rather she bound around the house like normal and give her short walks than to have her run. That's a long way of saying 'guess who didn't get to run this morning.'

I indulged her in a photo shoot, though. She's all about how beautiful she is, so she loves the camera, and I loved the accidental lighting in which she found herself as she tailed me around the house:
And, here, she's putting on her sultry face:
You didn't know she had a sultry face, did you? I didn't, either, until I saw this. Those can stop.

It was a good run today. Twenty-one degrees of a crisp, cleansing kind of air. It was the perfect fuel.

And, tomorrow? It's a day to rest ... I know everyone's cold out there, so spend some time this weekend hunkered down basking in everything that keeps you and your heart warm! I'll check in tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment