Saturday, November 29, 2014

And, So It Begins ...

Things are very right in the world when
the M&M garland goes up!
Happy Saturday!!! Is everyone finished digesting Thanksgiving?! I think I'm close! I actually did a good job not overdoing it on Thanksgiving itself, but then we planned a fun, thematic meal to have while cheering on a favorite football team, and, well, this kid went to bed full! It happens sometimes, does it not?! If you're not digesting, are you recovering from Black Friday shopping? Or, did you skip it entirely like I did and sleep?! No matter what started your morning, I hope it was good!

I have thoroughly enjoyed another day of not running although I am looking forward to some kind of outing tomorrow. Today has been far from restful as we get the different spaces cleared, cleaned and ready to receive our personal forest of Christmas Trees (yay!). I admit I'm worn out, and it's only mid-afternoon! So much for running for preparing me for such tasks ...!

I did decide one thing this year with regard to getting the decorations out. It's this (and, it's genius, so pay close attention. Ready?): Only one or two boxes of decorations can come out at a time. When one is emptied and put back in the storage room, only then can another come out. Ahhhhh ... that'll save a lot of angst on my part. I hate when almost all of the living space looks like our storage room blew up and spit everything out where I'm simply trying to walk. It only took about 20 years to come up with this strategy, so I hope you took good notes.

With that, it's back to it!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment