Thursday, November 20, 2014

Adjust

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 184 Nancy's 2014 Mileage: 922.98 Elly's 2014 Mileage: 355.7 Money Found For Food Bank: $61.90
 
WooHoo!! Let's hear it for Thursday!!! MAN, it's been a long week!! But, I got this far and, better yet, it's an eve for a Rest Day, so I'm pretty stoked!
 
It's great timing for some rest, too, as my legs were really tight this morning when I headed out. While that is a good sign that they've been worked hard, it's not very fun to push through. So, I listened to my instincts to change things up to avoid injury, and I turned today's run into an interval situation. I probably ended up working harder by giving myself the intermittent slow downs, too, so everything probably worked out better in the end than had I just forced my original plan on myself.
 
Speaking of working out well ... this picking-up-change thing. I mean, LOOK:
The Snoopy cups and the doghouse runneth over. Literally! Donation day is next Tuesday. I only have 2 runs scheduled between now and then, so we'll see just how much more we can make it rain on the ol' shelf!! (That line will impress Pit Crew #3. Or, embarrass him.)

With that, it's time to rest and regroup! I'll check in tomorrow with the forward motion progress plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment