Monday, March 4, 2013

That's Why

On this Monday morning run ...
  • I was again confined to the plowed, low-traffic roads instead of using the sidewalks
  • Elly kept veering into me hogging the plowed paths pushing me into the snow
  • It was 20 degrees warmer than the last time I ran outside
  • It was an adventure avoiding the potty spots of dogs before us who made it into the snow ... but not to a yard ...
  • I kept my eye out for money but found none
  • I wished we had more turkey-n-soyrizo on deck for dinner
  • I was thankful to be outside
  • I was more thankful tomorrow's a Rest Day
  • I thought about how the "race-within-a-race" (miles 6-8, all up hill) taking place at the upcoming Half has a big chocolate bar as a prize and how I will not be winning that chocolate bar
  • I was really thankful that the dog charging us really respected its own yard boundaries
And, all of that is why my hair ended up looking like this:

See you tomorrow from a relaxed position!

No comments:

Post a Comment