Friday, March 15, 2013

Happiness Is a Sunbathed Puppy

It was mighty warm out this morning on this non-running day. I totally took advantage of the normal running time and rested while Elly basked on the deck. It's been so long that there's been any heat outside that even just stretching out warmed the pup right up.
"It warmed my tail up, too, mommy ..."
"... look at it gooooooooo!!!"
It has been so long since I've seen her pant that the moment was picture worthy! That's a happy pup!

Speaking of Elly and our endless love for her, I stumbled upon this pic on Facebook and thought I'd share this in her honor:
Thank you, "I Love My Dog" Facebook page!
Cracked. Me. Up.

It's supposed to rain on Sunday, so I'm moving my long run to tomorrow! Even though I'd already been spying the weather, Aaron still gave me a heads up about the forecast to make sure I could plan accordingly. Totally looking out for me. Best Pit Crew Leader Ever.

These 11 miles are the run in particular that make the mileage countdown start leaping! That's a mighty gratifying feeling and one that will motivate me up and out in the morning! I'll use whatever I can to motivate, and I'll see you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment