Friday, February 1, 2013

Mapped and Ready

It's been a great Rest Day over here -- the perfect way to gear up for the morning! I just mapped the run and am ready to go!

(Seriously, what  would I do without mapmyrun.com?!?! Check it out if you need to find the distance around town ... it's an awesome mapping tool especially when you're designing your own routes!! You have the choice to do a foot, bike or car route, and there are tons of mapping features. You can make it as basic -- like I do -- or as detailed as you'd like -- including calories burned in a workout, etc. I just want the distance from point A to point B. I'm sure that shocks you.)

I have a couple of kitties SO NOT ready to do much of anything. See?
"I'm doing something. I'm hanging out
with those I love."
"Shhh ... busy doing the nothing I do best. Go. Away."
They know how to do Rest Day up right! I hope you spent your Friday just the way you wanted!! I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment