Thursday, February 14, 2013

Indulged

I could go on and on about how I was indulged by today's run. How I ended up at an unexpected starting point and did not have a route mapped but had the time to just run and figure it out. How Elly didn't require the use of one of the bread bags I carry to clean up after her. About how I found a penny just because I didn't cross the road. About how the weather cooperated so I could wear all of the reds I have for Valentine's Day.

But, all of those things collectively might just pail in comparison to the biggest indulgence of them all -- when Elly looked straight at the camera at picture time:
Friends ... that's love!

Happy Valentine's Day! I'll see you from Rest Day tomorrow where I will be recovering from my annual chocolate indulgence from my favorite Valentine! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment