Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Love Snow On a Rest Day!

Rest Day perfection:
We woke up to an excellent new batch of snow!
Well, maybe not so perfect for everyone:
"The snow is okay, but I am a bit delicate
for all of this wet on my dainty paws."
It was really wet, but it was really easy to clear. The plows did a great job, so tomorrow's run may just be outside!! WAHOO!!!

When we weren't sledding today, we did awesome inside stuff including playing games. See how the running theme finds its way into my world even in small ways?
I'm not the one who played it, but I did want to play this:
Stupid "no proper nouns" rule!
Here's to hoping I can bust out of the inside groove and get back on the streets! The run must go on either way, so I'll check in after! Stay warm and dry (unless you're sledding!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment