Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Runner, The Hound and the Wardrobe

I think I'm the last one to know that it's National Pancake Day. Just sayin'.

So, today, I spent my running + shower time (and then some!) hanging out with a dear friend and cruising around a craft store! That rocked for so many reasons not the least of which for the plethora of fabric that has now come my way! And, you know what fabric means around here ... bandanas for the pooch!!

Did you notice her new one for February?
Why is she sitting so still? Because she is
in trouble for barking her fool head off. I
decided to capitalize on her frozen moment
and get a good shot of her current fashion.
Clearly, I would prefer a Peanuts fabric for Valentine's Day, but I still can't find any. While I keep my eyes peeled, the "I Woof You" will most certainly do!

Allow me to share the visual beauty of my morning. Do you think I have enough from which to choose?
This is a mere drop in the bucket of all there is to choose!
Look out, Elly! I'm thinking a daily wardrobe change is in
your future! -- just as soon as we hit the lottery!
I have quite the selection to ponder to add to Elly's wardrobe!! Don't tell her, though, that I totally loved this ...
Allow me to hug them all!
... and, this ...
Holy crap that's cute!
... and, this:
Hiding behind their precious pink facades, they're actually
saying, "I'm gonna knock you out."
None of those will be used for Elly ... but I might have to concoct some other reason to use them! While I pondered the kitties, I also took a great liking to this:
Our family already has great affinity for
the M&M characters, but seeing Red M&M
dance to, "Sexy and I Know It" from last
year's Super Bowl commercials locked
them in as favorite characters!
And, it's highly possible that there is another Peanuts fleece blanket in my near future!
It's like getting a hug from Snoopy himself!
I'd say the entire morning/early afternoon was time totally well spent! Good friend, good fabric, good times!!

The hound and I are back at it tomorrow morning! We'll see you after we get our runs on!

No comments:

Post a Comment