Sunday, February 24, 2013

Run Interrupted

Today's treadmill run got done but barely. Because of a family situation that came up and needed attention, I went by time instead of read-out on the machine to complete my miles today. I know how long it takes me to run a mile. In fact, I know how long it takes to run every combination of miles from 1 to 13, so I thought it best to use that information today and take care of the bigger picture of my world. (I know I'm not alone in being slower on a treadmill than on the roads ... I hate that! It's yet another reason to hate. the. treadmill.)

The whole day confused Elly:
"Running clothes on and no invite to join. What a way to start
a day!! *sigh* "
And, in a day that was full of the unexpected, I give you my favorite (and, by far, most light-hearted!) unexpected moment:
I caught this pic the moment Aaron realized that inflatable
tube popped! (Perhaps it was karma -- that snowball in hand
was to be thrown at PC#3 at the bottom of the hill!)
The more you laugh, the better it all is! I'll see you tomorrow after another sure-to-be treadmill run (plus a little follow-up on yesterday's dog adventure!). See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment