Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Happy Moment

Okay, even though it's Rest Day, I'm really rather cranky because, among other things, we had a power outage yesterday that messed with (read: dropped) whatever it is that maintains your auto-fill passwords on the computer.

Do you know that there is nothing restful about trying to muster up passwords you don't normally have to enter? Just sayin'.

To that end, just logging in here made my head hurt. It's the end of a long day. However, for every bleh in the world there is a big yahoo!!! (I dig how the universe is like that!) Check out today's version of fabulous:
He just got tickets to go to a game. Do you
think he's happy about it?!
Everyone should be that happy at least once a day! I hope you had such a moment today, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment