Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wow, What a Switch

The dog has put the figurative two-and-two together with regard to the morning routine: If she doesn't hear me take a shower, then she knows I'm going to run. Having not heard the shower, I walked down the hall to the normal resounding tail WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP. She's not only happy to see me, she's happy at the prospect of an outing together.

Unfortunately, even though I heard WHUMP WHUMP, I saw this outside:
As promised in the forecast ... and OH SO
cold out there! Weren't we in shorts just
yesterday?!
Well, I knew it was coming, and I don't run in rain much less cold rain. So, the Mean Machine treadmill is set and waiting for me. If the calendar says "run", I run. Thank goodness for the t.v. in front of the Mean Machine ...

So, there will be no treasures found today, but on the positive side, there will be no road kill stories, either. Excellent.

Enjoy your day no matter the weather, and if the outside has you down, take a look at my dog giving me her best "I've resigned myself to this nonsense" face:
*sigh*
I'm off to give it my all ... after all, tomorrow is Rest Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment