Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spotlight On: Yourself!

Check this out: The November issue of Self magazine proclaims November 1 as "Self Day," as in your holiday! This came about following a poll the people behind the magazine did that found 69% of respondents "feel guilty spending a day doing just what you want."

"Self Day" ... sounds good to me! I'm not sure how a whole day would happen, and some days, not even a consecutive hour seems to happen! So, on this particular day, I will double-time enjoy one of my very favorite indulgences ... a phone date with my dear cousin!! What a way to celebrate a "Self Day!" 

Take some time today to indulge yourself in one of your favorite things to do! It does the soul good!! I will indulge myself in the morning back on the pavement with my best canine pal and her riding friend! (Did I just call running an indulgence? Fabulous ... such a better way to see it than a grubby old chore like I used to ...) In the meantime, speaking of putting on the spotlight, check our our Trick-or-Treat companion!
That's right the spotlight is on me ... I'm awesome ...
See after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment