Monday, November 21, 2011

Hug a Runner? Rock On!

According to the I Love To Run Facebook page, yesterday was "Hug a Runner Day". Who knew? And, who decided that? I'm not arguing, though, I think it's cool! So, seeing as I missed it yesterday, today, I hugged my favorite runner:
Yay! Hugs!
I give Elly a big ol' hug after every run we do. She's a great running pal! (Jacques did not get any hugs today ... he's a rider, not a runner ...)

It was a great morning back at it! I could tell the extra day off totally paid off the way it should. My knee still feels weird from last Monday's skating defeat. It's still swollen, and the bruise is mighty pretty (if it's going to hurt that much, at least it looks fabulous!). But, it's not a running hindrance, and that's a good thing considering there are not only the two holiday runs scheduled, but we also have awesome headwear for both occasions! Stay tuned for that! In the meantime, stop what you're doing, and hug someone you love ... just because! See you on tomorrow's Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment