Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Simple

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 943.1 (running: 763; walking: 39.2; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $2.02
 
2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 943.1 Aaron: 673.6 (b: 598.6; w: 75)  Elly: 255.4 Total: 1854.1

It was a good one out there today for one and all! There was some frost on the ol' leaves ...
... and, there was happy in the heart:
It was about 32 degrees out there, and I totally dig the cold air! Elly had a great time, too, with her sniffer on overdrive even though I didn't have much of a desire to indulge her today. I like the cold when I'm moving, not while I'm waiting.

Besides losing one of her poo bags (it was empty, but still) and finding a dollar bill (I'll take that lost and found trade!), it was a most uneventful but happy run. Simply put, it was literally and figuratively a breath of fresh air.

The rest of the week's weather holds promise for when I'm wanting to run, so we'll just keep it going tomorrow! 'See you after ...

No comments:

Post a Comment