Monday, December 7, 2015

The Smile Maker

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 965.4 (running: 781.4; walking: 39.2; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $3.31
 
2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 965.4 Aaron: 699.2 (b: 619.6; w: 79.6)  Elly: 273.8 Total: 1938.4

-- 76.6 miles remain in our 2,015 in 2015 Challenge --

On this very chilly, cold-wind gust morning, there was one being that brought a smile to every, single person she passed this morning. And, I do mean everyone. So, I thought I'd present her so that you might get a little grin going on, too:
"Glad to spread the love, mommy.
Now, what did I do?"
Most people out and about this morning were mostly hunched down keeping their faces warm. And, then, they saw Elly and couldn't help but smile. Some let out a few audible, "Awww"s. She usually garners one or two smiles, but, somehow, today was different. Maybe she was just that perfect, bright light to start off a Monday!

And, with my Monday in full force, she is clearly exhausted having spread so much love and is settled in to the couch. For the rest of the day. Actually, she might just camp out there for a couple of days as tomorrow is a Rest Day! I'm hoping to show a new recipe outcome, but that depends on how much I get accomplished right now! I'm off with hopes of the reveal! Kick off your week in just the way you need for it to go as well as you can control, and I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment