Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Quiet Before

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 960.8 (running: 776.8; walking: 39.2; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $2.89
 
2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 960.8 Aaron: 699.2 (b: 619.6; w: 79.6)  Elly: 269.2 Total: 1929.2

And, it's Sunday!! I'd ask where Saturday went, but I totally know. I am positive I lived in every, single minute of Saturday. In fact, there is not one part of the day where I didn't absorb every, little part of what was happening. It was wonderful and exhausting. And, by the time it was over, I was way too tired to recap the blip on the day's radar that was the morning run!

I think it's a good thing both Aaron and I started the day with such an outing. We had the perfect pocket of understated time before the storm of the day (even good storms are exhausting). We had Elly with us who had quite the unexpected spring in her step that was completely absent on Friday's run. So, we three created a quiet buzz to get the day rolling in the right direction.

And, tell me this didn't add to the positivity of the outing!
Positively perfect!!

The running continues as the Food Bank stash goes up and the miles to go on our year-end goal go down! Only 85.8 miles to go, and tomorrow's another day I'll be adding to it! Together, we totally got this! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment