Tuesday, December 29, 2015

From Virtual Running To Real Visit!

What more perfect way could I have spent my Rest Day morning than seeing my virtual running partner extraordinaire, Mary Kate, IN PERSON?!?!?

YAHOO!!! THERE SHE IS!!!
The only thing that would have made this encounter completely perfect (vs. perfect!) would have been to take a pic that included Pit Crew #2, too, seeing as she's run virtual races with us!! But, I was too terribly excited and selfishly wrapped up in my friend to remember such a detail!! DRAT!!

Next time, ladies ... next time ...

This virtual running thing rocks. Who wouldn't want yet another reason to bond?!! Oh, and, of course, we bonded this morning over bagels because that's what runners tend to do. Of course, they usually do so after actually running. Eh, whatever, it was awesome!!!

So, the last Rest Day of the year was perfect which is about to be followed by two more days of running -- both with my girl! I'm thinking we'll squeak in one more for Elly and one more for just the two of us! Sounds pretty perfect to me -- no matter what it looks or feels like!

Make your plans for the last days of 2015 as intentional as you can, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment