Friday, December 11, 2015

Starting the Celebrating!

This morning, I got to start celebrating my birthday early with breakfast with friends! YAHOO!! One of them gave me a gift card to the custom shirt place where I've previously made my beloved race t-shirts because she figured (correctly) I was due. The other friend gave me an artichoke. BOTH of them hit the bulls eye! I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have the circle of friends I have near and far!!

And, speaking of one of my biggest blessings ...
Of course you know that's my Dad!! I took the afternoon to celebrate with him. We played Bingo (and won ... a lot! Did the cards just know I was there for my birthday?!) and giggled and just had fun. (I also took him some of the Cry No More Brownies from the other night, and he totally dug them!)

Rest Day was perfectly timed and perfectly filled!! And, tomorrow? We start the day with the Cupcake Run!! We'll check in after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment