Sunday, November 25, 2012

Really Big Score. Really.

Regardless of my lack of desire to get up this morning to run, I did so anyway. In fact, we all did. I even woke PC#2 up to do so. She was mighty pleased.

Getting back into the swing after a holiday is a bag of mixed feelings even though I didn't interrupt my schedule during the holiday. The holiday force is a mighty one! So, it's now that I focus almost entirely on the outcome -- and not on the getting-to the outcome!

We put a mighty big hill in the Family Run route today, and I have to hand it to the young Crewers who made it up without walking even one time! (Have I mentioned it seems a bit -- whine -- unfair that they progress in their running in warp speed compared to their ol' mom? Just sayin'.) We did a mini celebration at the top before continuing on. You have to celebrate!

You also have to smile big -- if not laugh out loud -- when you find a super-score along the way! No, not that one ...
... THAT one!
Let's take another look:
We'd just gone along the part of the route that often has money along it and found nothing, so Aaron finding this just around the corner was simply fabulous!

Good run, big score. What more could I want? It's another running day tomorrow as we all have to return to normal, so Elly and I will see you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment