Friday, November 30, 2012

A Rest Day V.I.P.

Okay, I'm in a way better mood today than I was yesterday, so don't be afraid ...

Two things today: First, I have to mention that the Food Bank stash from the money we're finding walking around is off to a GREAT start ... in 8 days, we've already dropped 44 cents in there! My running one is off to the expected start as finding money while running is usually a slow-go in the November-December time frame. I have no idea why, but it always has been. But, just like with my actual running, slow is still a go!

Second: I made a Very Important Purchase today! Check it out:
It's my Jingle Bell Run shirt! I always wear a Snoopy t-shirt (and bundle under as needed), and this one just screamed to me when I was walking through the store! You can see why. And, if you can't, that's cool because it's my shirt.

Not one bit of Rest Day has been restful as there has been oodles of shopping and cleaning to do for company! But, no complaints! I'll certainly take crazy busy over yesterday's super crabby! Off to continue the pursuit of a clean abode! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment