Saturday, November 3, 2012

Distracted

Okay ... really ...
"My name is Elly. And, I'm confused."
You know, for a hound who is really pretty lazy, you'd think she'd take full advantage of every moment where she can lie down -- for instance, during her daily Dentastix jamboree!
"I am so amped up to get this thing that I've forgotten to put
my butt down! But, look how tough I am! Booyah! Take that,
Dentastix!"
She never did fully lie down. It was both funny and weird all at the same time. But, can't you relate in a way? I mean, she was so focused on one thing that she didn't take care of the whole picture. It happens like that some days, doesn't it?

While I often relate to the too-much-to-do-to-rest sentiment (which is a total bummer on Rest Days!), today is not one of those! The week was a long and taxing one, so I took full advantage of the spirit of the day! The break was a welcomed one.

If you're due for a break, I highly recommend carving out the time! In the meantime, I'm off to continue enjoying the recharge purpose of the day! See you tomorrow after the family morning run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment