Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Taking Care of Business

It's Rest Day, and what better way to rest than to go to the doctor for an annual check up!! Fun!! (It's a good thing the dripping part of dripping-with-sarcasm is figurative, or the computer would be shorting out ... sizzle ...) I'm an equal-opporunity hater in terms of doctor experiences in that I don't like to go. Never have (but I have always liked going to the dentist ...). Anyway, I totally dig my nurse practitioner to the point that I take her pictures of run-related events, and she likes to look at them. Everyone should have someone like that for their health care professional! She rules!

What also rules is meeting a friend afterward for lunch to celebrate completing that slew of annual check ups everyone tends to have! As ours fall close to each other, what better thing to do than to just sit and be friends together! That's a crazy-good way to spend Rest Day!

I requested today that we go to McDonald's, where the good Diet Coke lives, seeing as the Monopoly game is still going on. We've not been big winners around here (shocker!), but it's still fun to play ... and to get a yummy Diet Coke! It's good stuff this afternoon ... none tonight as the road calls my feet in the morning. See you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment