Sunday, October 16, 2011

Double Rest Rocks

I could really get on board with double Rest Days! This has been fabulous! I've had some good down time and some time to plot out my route for tomorrow. It will be an easy-breezy route because I will bring along Elly and Jacques, whom, by the way, elicits the same happy dance from Elly as does getting out her leash ... seeing Jacques already means "walk," and Elly is always up for that action!

(By the way, I could really get on board with having some of this more often:
It's called "Summer Brew" and shared with me by a friend at yesterday's tailgate ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... but so ... so ... strong! Dominant taste: limeade. Limeade on crushed ice on a warm afternoon. Ahhh. Limit: ONE.)

In the meantime, the eagle-eyes spying coins on runs is also useful in spying McDonald's Monopoly game pieces that are abandoned in random places! (The eye for spying seems hereditary as Pit Crews #2 and #3 found some really out-of-site ones today! Respect the game, people! And, no, no one was in the garbage ...) While we've not hit it big monetarily, check out what we're in very few points of earning thanks to this game: A DIET COKE T-SHIRT! (click to see!) How perfect is that?! It would be more perfect if we could get two so Aaron and I don't have to fight over it. (HA!) No fighting; it's his. He brought the Diet Coke obsession to the marriage, so I concede on the shirt.

Besides, how could I even consider denying him that shirt when I spend money on something that looks like this:
Jacques says: RUN!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and may it include something yummy and something fun! We're all back at it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment