Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'll Take It

Do you know how awesome it felt this morning to wake up and know I don't have to run on a day I normally would?! YEAH!! I like days I run, I like days I don't, so I'll take whatever day it is! However, today's day of rest is most welcome as I'm not sure my muscles have fully recovered from Saturday's long run ... yup, messing up stretching takes a loooong time to work out of this body! The double-dip of pavement pounding yesterday was punctuated by a wicked game of tetherball with the family last night. I had no idea tetherball was so physical. Shows you what I know!

So, today will be filled with regular daily stuff, and I'll take it! The long run comes tomorrow! I'm not anticipating a stellar performance, but I do know it will be accomplished!

Today's Rest Day will be capped off with a viewing of tonight's episode of Survivor! Aaron and I are dedicated fans, so it's a great way to end the evening! Even Elly is in the spirit. Enjoy some down time today! See you in the late a.m. tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment