Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Welcome Fall!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 782.8 (running: 604.6; walking: 33.4; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $66.55

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 782.8 Aaron: 501.1 (b: 440.1; w: 61)  Elly: 187.5 Total: 1471.4


Have you ever spent a couple of hours on what can only be called ridiculousness?? Anyway ...

I woke up with an urge to run this morning, so I went for it. I mean, we went for it:
As you can see, we also took a sit break so as to show off the flowers. You can also say we blocked the flowers.

Elly was truly stoked to come running with me, and I'm thankful I can spring a 5-miler on her and she still handles them well as long as I don't do it often. She's a good running buddy. Besides, how could I not allow her to show off her new Fall fashion on this first day of the season?? It just had to be done!

Hmmm ... I just looked at my current movement mileage, and it's different from what I thought they were (which is a result of logging numbers and moving on, not counting and scrutinizing them). It turns out that with a steady running schedule, the personal year-end goal is completely doable. Now I need to decide if that's good news or bad news ... hahahahaha. (so much for any 'oh-well-it's-out-of-reach-anyway' excuses!) Anyway, I now need to rethink everything I've been thinking.

Seriously, I can't keep up with myself.

I can however, wish you the happiest first days of Fall from both me and Elly!
We started it off strong, but we're RESTING tomorrow! I have a promising recipe I hope to try and share! Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment