Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's Monday, Right?

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 732.5 (running: 556.1; walking: 31.6; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $61.74

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 732.5 Aaron: 466.3 (b: 413.1; w: 53.2)  Elly: 169.9 Total: 1368.7


Getting up and running today was hard. I don't know if it was the 3-day weekend thing or that I wasn't well fueled or that I was just being a baby or ... Whatever the reason, today was a hard one made worse by it being thick and muggy out. Bleh.

Elly had herself a grand time, though!
"Cruchy Leaf Season is staring, mommy!
WAHOOOOO!"
For as Bleh as the weather made it, it was still good to get out there. There's really nothing wrong with mentally escaping into, well, this:
Nothing fancy. Just peaceful.
It's quite possible the run is what saved my sanity on this fine feels-like-Monday! As I wrote in an email to my boss, everyone is okay, but more things happened at once today that needed their blazin' fires put out immediately than I had hands and/or brains to deal with very efficiently! Things happen: I'm just glad I was in a mental place to handle them!

Some of today's happenings are spilling over into tomorrow (car issues, anyone?), but, hopefully, we'll be on the part of it all where we are rolling into the finish line! In the meantime, through the day's havoc, I can already see the opportunity for a morning run!

And, I remain thankful for today's!
"Me, too, mommy!!! Slurrrrrp!!"
Until tomorrow ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment