Friday, September 4, 2015

Daily Progress

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 726.2 (running: 549.8; walking: 31.6; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $61.57

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 726.2 Aaron: 432 (b: 382.1; w: 49.9)  Elly: 163.6 Total: 1321.8

YAHOO!!! It's Friday!! I had so much taking my time yesterday (story for later ...) that I never signed on here, but that wasn't going to happen twice! After all, I had to kick off Friday with a good run!

And, good it was! I somewhat hate to admit this, but this core challenge thing I took on has made a very fast difference in my strength, and I absolutely felt it in today's run. I only hate to admit this fact because I am going to have a progressively difficult time rationalizing not doing it after the challenge is over! (Do any of us really want to add more and more things to do much less in the exercise realm?) Currently, I'm committed to this month's challenge, so I'm focused only on this month right now. One ... thing ... at ... a ... time ...

And, even before that, I was focused on the morning run. It was already in the 70s before 7 a.m., so that certainly set the tone for it! (gross!!) I did get a question answered you may or may not have ever had, and that is: If Nancy saw a coin under a car, would she reach under the car to retrieve it?

The answer is, if reachable, YES. And, today's was reachable. I figured if anyone asked I could say (a) "I'm grabbing a penny; I'm really good at it." OR (b) "I'm planking, I'm just really bad at it."

Either way, more than dollar and four miles later, I was finished and ready to continue on with the day!
A handful of mystery -- that so much can
be found on the ground!! Food Bank wins!
I have to admit I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow as far as running goes. I don't want to set a Saturday alarm, but I don't necessarily want to skip the run. Hmmm ... Well, I think I'm going to give my brain a break and leave it up to whatever happens in the morning! Sometimes, the decision just needs to ride, and I'll figure out the plan from there! Have yourself a great start to the weekend whatever you are doing, and I'll be checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment