Monday, September 21, 2015

Perfect

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 772.6 (running: 595.2; walking: 33.4; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $65.93

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 772.6 Aaron: 501.1 (b: 440.1; w: 61)  Elly: 182.1 Total: 1456.6


I could not have asked for better weather or a morning beautiful Monday morning ...
I all but burned out one of my retinas looking at that vision, but that was my own fault.

My run mornings are intriguing to me. I absolutely hate getting up before the sun. I really do. Nothing about it inspires action. And, I can hardly make it through an afternoon without nodding off for a wee spell. But, I love that time to run. It's peaceful and mostly quiet and the hub-bub of our city hasn't quite begun. The trade-off is very worth it, but I'm waiting for my body to adjust better in the afternoons ... I'm actually not even sure I ever will, so, I'm really quite certain I shall maintain my job working from home! It's part time; I can sneak in the zzz's.

Seriously. SO worth it to be out there -- any time, really, but especially when it's still quiet ...

Tomorrow's notes are all about gushing over the latest and greatest from the kitchen! Just wait ...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment