Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I Think That Was Insulting

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 409.7 (running: 295.4; walking: 20.5; biking: 93.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $37.18

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 409.7 Aaron: 279 (b: 251.4; w: 27.6)  Elly: 83.1 Total: 771.8

Today's run was terrible. It's probably insulting to running to call it a run. But, that's how they sometimes go. In the about-200 running outings I'll finish this calendar year, some of them are bound to be bad. Today was one of them, so let's just call it what it was (sucked) and look forward to Friday's long run!
 
Regardless of how I felt it went, Elly had a great time out and about! See how happy she was?
"CHEEEEEEEESE!!!"
We stopped at that park because it was so calm and pretty. It was some of nature's eye candy, and I indulged while Elly explored a little bit!

I can hardly wrap my head around a long run in a couple of days, but, ready or not, it's a-comin'!! In the meantime, I have to share: Remember a week ago when I said I keep getting emails to buy the latest round of race photos and that I've received opportunities to buy even past the "last chance" email? Guess what was in my email inbox today? That's right! More chances to buy my super-duper-look-so-good race photos!

Say it with me: Delete!

While I hardly need a physical rest from today's outing, I am jumping at the chance for a mental break! I'll check in from there ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment