Monday, May 4, 2015

Just Keep Running ...

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 406.7 (running: 292.4; walking: 20.5; biking: 93.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $37.14

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 406.7 Aaron: 279 (b: 251.4; w: 27.6)  Elly: 79.8 Total: 765.5

Happy May the Fourth and May the Fourth Be With You and all that jazz ... I couldn't let today go without the nod to Star Wars fans!

I could have let today go without the first mile and a half of my run, though. I really really really think I'm about due for a break! Just sayin'. So, suffice it to say that, while running, my mental energy is going toward, "Exactly when and for exactly how long am I going to take a break after Faux Girl ..." It's kind of like when I got up on GO! St. Louis morning only thinking about how long it would be until I could take a nap. I do so enjoy the running, but I'm not one of those who doesn't know what to do with myself when I'm resting!

But, now's not yet the time to down shift, so out I went to take on the day! It turned out to be a crazy profitable run ($1.09!), so that was lovely. It sprinkled quite a bit but didn't actually rain (always a bonus with the camera in tow), and by the time I finished running, I felt loose and good. That it is taking longer into the run to get there is my signal that extended rest needs to get on the agenda!

Until then, I'll take 'em one run at a time ...
I call this Poetry In Motion
Hooray, Almost Finished!
May your Monday have started your week off exactly as you wanted! I'll check in on tomorrow's rest from running day!

No comments:

Post a Comment