Friday, April 29, 2016

The Short Of It

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 324.1 (running: 274.4; walking: 14.2; biking: 36.2) Elly's miles: 132.8  Money Found For Food Bank: $47.10

It feels like a million hours ago that I ran. But, it was just this morning. I think I have too many items on my plate! And, that is exactly why this intended 3-mile run went to 2 miles. So much for wanting them all to be at least 3. That just wasn't going to work today!

Our two were good, though. They were reasonably strong, I got an earful from a man on the street asking directions making sure the building he was in front of was the building he needed after being misdirected by others twice already today. Apparently, telling such a story to a random jogger and her dog requires a number of expletives. It's okay. I learned those words a long time ago.

Even though we were going strong, we did stop for a quick pic:
Elly offered up her very best super model look.
I honestly have no idea what the weekend holds for running. Honestly, I just pooped! In fact, I'm calling it a Do Over beginning Monday! I'm going to recoup again, and we'll take it from there!

Don't follow any made-up rules! Instead, take care of what you need the way you need! I'll check in on another attempt at the reboot on Monday ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment