Friday, April 22, 2016

Invest

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 312.3 (running: 265.3; walking: 10.8; biking: 36.2) Elly's miles: 122.5  Money Found For Food Bank: $46.42

YAHOO FOR FRIDAY!! Here's a pretty for you from today's run:
I'm just saying that, anymore, my brain is completely fried by the end of the day! Of course, my days are ending far later than they have in a very, very long time. A new job, an old job and taking care of the usual suspects will do that to a girl.

I'm saying I am finding a whole new appreciation for those morning runs!! And, how could I not love them when I have such cute company?!
Say it with me: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We had a great time out this morning. It was 50 degrees, slightly breezy and sunny. It was the perfect soak-it-in outing!

I don't feel like I have the best life balance right now, but it had to be that way for this past month. I plan to work out some of those kinks this upcoming week, but, I make no promises even to myself. Instead, my promise is to continue to do my very best keeping enough balance that no one else pays for what I've chosen to take on!

In the meantime, I've promised myself to stay true to my running schedule even though I have to admit I've been tempted to bail on it this week. I honestly thought that temptation was gone. Apparently, it is still in consideration for dumping when I want to find time. But, the running time matters in many ways. Even when it's difficult now, I see it as an investment for later. And, so, we continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment