Wednesday, April 6, 2016

That's a Wrap!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 285.9 (running: 243.2; walking: 6.5; biking: 36.2) Elly's miles: 111.9  Money Found For Food Bank: $45.96

Ahhh ... today was a MUCH better day! I didn't experience life's little annoyances smattered throughout. In fact, the day was productive and as smooth as could be expected. Again with the Ahhh ...

This run was perfectly fitting for the last one before the Half. I used every stretch to my mental advantage: When I came to a hill, I pictured a similar one on the actual course. When on a straight away, I simply enjoyed. The mental prep is more than half the battle as far as I'm concerned, so I decided to use at least one of these runs to make sure my brain is somewhat trained!

I brought Elly with me mostly because it's only fitting to have my trainer with me on the one before the big one. She was the perfect pace for today even keeping a slight spring in her step. I suspect the spring was a result of it being quite chilly and even drizzling along the way. Even Elly doesn't linger when the weather is not optimal.
"Why linger in this, mommy? Let's go
cuddle instead!!"
Tomorrow's agenda is super busy, but it is a rest from the run. In fact, there is no more running scheduled for me until Sunday!! Here's to looking forward to crossing the finish line! I'm already excited to tell you all about the stuff I bought at the Expo it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment