Thursday, October 8, 2015

Smallest Of Victories

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 813.4 (running: 635.2; walking: 33.4; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $72.06

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 813.4 Aaron: 531.6 (b: 470.6; w: 61)  Elly: 212.7 Total: 1557.7

I think next year, I'm going to compile a list of all of the crap I find running as it relates to meals. I'm just sayin' ...
I might have to come up with rules, such as, if I find a plate, it must be in tact. Or, if I find a spoon and a knife, does it count as finding a whole, ready-to-go meal if the main course actually requires a fork ... For real, the crap I find ...

This morning's run was a nice, slow jog with the pup as we not only added to the mental list of What's For Dinner as found en route this year, but we also continued to enjoy the sites of Fall:
Granted, the acorn one might be more appealing without the wad of gum amidst them. But, whadda ya do ... I'll pick up nasty coins, but I'm drawing the line at chewed gum.

Elly and I were casual joggers today. And, while I make no apologies for us, I have seemed to hit a stretch where I catch myself thinking, "So, I can actually run a Half Marathon and do so in what amount of time?!" *sigh* 'Tis the happenings of my life right now, though, where the rest of the day is so busy that just the early morning movement is a victory! I'll take it especially when there was a time when my daily schedule was the perfect excuse to not exercise!
"Run, walk, lay around ... I'll do whatever
you do, mommy!"
Tomorrow, I'm back at it. I'm not sure about the pup, but I'll be back out there! I'll check in once I'm off the road ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment