Monday, October 26, 2015

Plugging Along

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 859.6 (running: 679.1; walking: 35.7; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $78.71

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 859.6 Aaron: 556.3 (b: 490.6; w: 65.7)  Elly: 230.4 Total: 1646.2


Is it wrong that I got up this morning and desperately tried to figure out a really good reason not to run? I think not. I also don't think it's wrong to have just heard it's supposed to rain tomorrow morning which is the perfect reason to take the morning and catch up on the rest of my life's happenings!
 
I know, I just had the weekend off from running, and I'm already talking about a Rest Day. But, the weekend was off from running, not from life. (It's kind of like when the kids were younger and got out of school for the summer only needing to be reminded, "Your break is from school, not from what you need to do around here.") I need to get my game plan going for the week if I don't want it to slip away!
 
That equates to, rain or not, I'm using the morning to catch up with myself, then I can run Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. BAM. There are my four days this week. Funny how that worked out without my even trying! In the meantime, I also have some running plans in the works to carry me through the end of the year plus at least one more item to add on the calendar after it turns! Part of tomorrow might just need to be sitting with the calendar and doing just that.
 
Oh, and this morning's run? It was good. It was a quick 3 miles out and back to get it done and get on with my day. And, that was good enough!
More tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment