Saturday, October 31, 2015

Here Already!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 874 (running: 686.3; walking: 37.7; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $80.43

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 874 Aaron: 571.3 (b: 505.6; w: 65.7)  Elly: 232.4 Total: 1677.6
 
Am I the only one who is experiencing that, "It doesn't feel like Halloween?" thing? I know for certain I'm not the only one who felt like the WalMart parking lot today was a whole lot like it is on December 23 because both Aaron and a random lady commented on it in kind.

Anyway, ready or not, it's Halloween! I hope yours is a happy one! I started mine out with a drizzly run with the dog. Our sightings should have totally tipped me off that today was the day:
Niiiiice ...
Not so nice ...
I wanted to stay under the covers this morning so bad, but I figured if I went out today, then I could indulge in a little extra sleep tomorrow when we have that extra hour. Booyah ...

Anyway, it was a good run. It was short and sweet, too. My compromise for not wanting to go at all was to just go 2 and shake out the morning cobwebs. Two miles was a good distance for Elly, too, especially when it was, indeed, raining for most of the run, and rain makes that girl smell.
"I don't stink, mommy. You stink."
I can hardly believe there are only two months left in 2015! There's a lot of running to do between now and December 31 including some really fun things to look forward to. I'll catch you up tomorrow. Enjoy your Halloween! And, yes, you should eat that piece of chocolate your eyeballing ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment