Friday, July 26, 2013

Cupcakes, Here We Come!!

The map is routed (and, it's one I'm actually very excited about!), and plans are in order ... it's almost big run day!! And, we are going to entirely luck out because the forecast is awesome for the morning!! As long as rain doesn't sneak back in, we're golden with a major, so-not-July drop in temperature!! It's not supposed to rain; here's to hoping!

So, early to bed, early to rise, tomorrow promises to be a great day! A thank you in advance to the male Pit Crewers who have been working hard to make this a great celebration for the females!

I can't wait to share the details! Until then, check out one of the post-race shirts I made! We all have a pink version ... this one is Mary Kate's:
Blingy cupcake on the front ... yeah!!!
Mmmm ... I wish she could partake in our cupcake shop
celebration, but the virtual part of this run kind of prevents
that! I sent her a box of mix in the spirit of solidarity!
Stories and pics this weekend! See you after the very long run!

2 comments:

  1. It really REALLY is the BEST. RACE. SHIRT. EVER!!!!!! So far all of my family and my road diva friends are impressed and a little jealous that I have one and they do not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it -- I love that we all have one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete