Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a Girl Wants

So, there I was in the kitchen stretching before heading out, and I looked over my shoulder to see this:

You're getting                   You're taking
out of here, right?               me right?!?!
 I'm happy to further interpret for you:
Seriously?! You're not letting me come?
I can hardly stand it. *sigh*
In the meantime:

You really need to leave so I can decide
if I'm going to torment the sad sack over
there or if I'm going to get my nap on.
So many decisions ...
So, I headed out and muddled through the fact that my longest weekday run fell on the hottest week day. Of course it did (which is also why Elly couldn't come. Too bad she has no reasoning skills to get that). But, it was all good, it's finished AND while I didn't find any pennies, I did see two turtles, both of which had moss on their posteriors. I could only think, "Man, I move faster than to have moss grow on my can."

I returned home to a very waggy tail:
All is forgiven!
So, it's shower time for me, nap time for the beasts, and we'll get up tomorrow and do it all over again! I'll want it cooler and it won't be; Elly will want to come and I won't take her. It's pretty predictable we won't get what we want, but we'll have what we need. 'Can't ask for much more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment