Thursday, August 18, 2011

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me

To know me is to know that this is not a time I see on my clock on a regular basis. (Did I just say "regular basis"? HA! What a lie! I never see this!) You see, I have getting up and to where I'm supposed to be down to a science so that I squander no time out of bed. You can tell by the time on the clock that I had things to do early today ...

I'm certain it would have been easier to get up had I not stayed up late watching our recorded reality tv show (no way was I missing that, though! Priorities, people!), and I probably didn't need to send some later-night emails, and I would have gotten to bed sooner if Elly didn't need one more time outside (only because I was up stirring), but you can't take the night owl out of this girl, so late nights happen. And, I often pay in the morning.

But, I still put in the miles. (Remember how that stupid calendar tells me what to do? It's still talking to me! Grrrr ...) I'm pleased to report, though, that I wasn't too grouchy! That's bound to come later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment