Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wow, What a Crank

Just for the record, there is not one bone in my body that wants to get up and run in the morning. Not one, so I seem to be riding the bitter train about having to do so.

Then, why am I? *SIGH* I suppose it's so I don't fall down in the middle of the half marathon and have to have the Pit Crew come scrape me up off of the road. (Now, that's a picture.) That, and, I already wrote it down on the calendar as what I'm supposed to do tomorrow.

So, it's about bedtime for me if I'm to get up when I need. Aaron's going to ask me, "What time do you want to get up in the morning?" (as he always does), and I'm going to announce, "NINE!" (like I always do because I try to call him on his use of "want" instead of "need"), and we're going to have to have that useless banter that could be avoided if I'd just be a grown up and answer the question intended.

Stupid calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment