Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quizbang!

It was almost 70 degrees when I headed out today, but it was also -- thankfully! -- overcast!! Woo-woo!! That meant I could take Elly!!!

Today's run presents us with a quiz! Take a look at this picture, and tell me what the most excellent thing is in it:
Your choices:
a) the poo bag
b) the car keys
c) the nickel
d) the dog

If you answered "a", you clearly appreciate having a sturdy poo bag when you're with your dog. But, I've been known to be really creative when in a jam, so this one doesn't win.

If you answered "b", you're close. Keys are, indeed, quite handy, but they are also replaceable. You can even lose all copies of your car key and still get a new one made. (It's like that's happened to me.) So, while most convenient and appreciated to get me home after running, they're not today's winner.

If you answered "c", well, then you have been reading closely and get me. But, you're still wrong.

Clearly, "d" is the only answer here! Sweet Elly and her more-stops-than-miles pattern!

Had I been by myself, we all know the answer would have been "c". But, I wasn't, and I was glad. Tomorrow, no one runs because it's REST DAY!!! I'm soooo looking forward to it ... two days in a row are on the calendar!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment