Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Who Ordered the Heat?

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 407.3 (running: 334.2 walking: 34.1; biking: 36.2) Elly's miles: 180.3  Money Found For Food Bank: $54.85

Summer 2016 Ultimate Pool Volleyball Championship - Best of 101:
Me: 15 Pit Crew #2: 9

In a quick review of the Summer Stats, I want to point out that Pit Crew #2 and I stalked someone at the pool because they had super-cool mesh floatie things that we decided we had to have. No, we didn't take theirs, but Aaron did find them for us at the store. We might just say volleyball-schmolleyball ... Just kidding, that is NOT happening. We have a dollar bet riding on this thing that I'll go into another time!
 
And, in a quick update from yesterday's National Selfie Day Bonanza ... I had one ... I repeat, ONE, selfie go through my Facebook feed!! That made me laugh!! Don't you just know whoever came up with that was like, "Oh, um, FAIL!" And, yes, I know I gave a nod to it here, but that's pretty much what comprises the pages anyway. So, it just made common sense.
 
So, PC#2 and I got up early to get our run in before the water on our street was shut off for a main break repair. We did accomplish that even though an extra walk break or two was required given the heat! When the temperature is pushing 80 degrees well before 8 a.m., the run kind of sucks. We did it, though ...
... and, just think of what rock stars we will feel like when we can run in fresh, breathable air!!

Until then, we keep on going!! We'll check in after the morning trudge ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment