Saturday, June 4, 2016

Back In the Swing

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 370.9 (running: 304.3 walking: 29.4; biking: 36.2) Elly's miles: 167.3  Money Found For Food Bank: $52.15

Summer 2016 Ultimate Pool Volleyball Championship - Best of 101:
Me: 1 Pit Crew #2: 3

There's nothing like using a little external motivation to get me going some mornings! This morning's running inspiration came to me last night in the form of seeing a penny outside our car window. It was at the very moment that I told Pit Crew #2, "Well, now we know what street we're putting on tomorrow's route."

And, so it was:
Running two days in a row isn't always cause for celebration. But, today, I decided it was. After all, I had back-to-back hiatuses and am completely out of the groove. And, I didn't feel like getting up early this morning. But, I did, as did PC#2. And, together, we ran this town ...
I told PC#2 to not be too jeals about my hair ...
... or, at least, part of it!
So, the running has returned as well as the annual rounds of pool volleyball! PC#2 and I started our big tournament (Best of 51) MUCH earlier than when I had the grand idea last year (August, wasn't it? Yeah, like we'd have a chance to finish ...). I'll post the ongoing status of this at the top, but I have to start off by saying I'm down 1-3 games so far ... I must be getting old.

Well, if this is old, I'm doing well!! While pool time is on tomorrow's docket, running is not! Fill your Sunday with whatever pleases you most, and I'll be checking in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment